- Parts provided by ATG are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period defined by the original part manufacturer’s warranty policy, or a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment from ATG, if no specific original part manufacturer’s warranty policy exists. Warranty coverage will include labor and materials.
- Original part manufacturer terms and conditions vary by manufacturer and are available from ATG. ATG makes no other, or independent expressed, or implied warranty related to original parts and equipment, except as set forth in line item 1 above.
- ATG will process all warranty claims with the applicable part manufacturer on behalf of the customer, excluding vehicle chassis manufacturers.
- Vehicle chassis provided through ATG are subject to the terms and conditions set forth by the chassis Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) warranty policy, and all warranty claims and work must be handled by the customer directly with an OEM’s authorized dealer or repair center.
The warranties set forth above are subject to the following restrictions:
- ATG makes no expressed or implied warranty that a vehicle equipment package is free of the claim of any third party that may arise as a result of any patent, trademark, or trade name infringement.
- Any difficulties or costs that result directly or indirectly from the abuse, misuse, negligence, unauthorized modifications, accidents, improper repair, or lack of proper maintenance of the equipment are not covered under this warranty.
- ATG is not responsible for any consequential damages related to, or resulting from, a matter covered by this warranty; including but not limited to loss of use, lost productivity, towing costs, or any other such cost or expense.
- Warranty on any and all Auto Truck manufactured vehicles is non-transferrable unless agreed to by ATG in advance.
Except as set forth above, ATG makes no other expressed or implied warranty related to the vehicle equipment package.
Warranty Claim Process
In order to initiate a warranty claim, you must contact ATG PRIOR to performing any work related to the upfit components. Warranty claims related to the upfit are to be submitted as directed by the ATG personnel. NOTE: ATG will not honor warranty invoices if the claim is not processed in accordance with this policy.